What can I say to you now?

I think about blogging on this blog a lot. Blogging just to write seems to be a lost art form. It's all Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram. People want the short and sweet and only look at blogs for recipes and tutorials.

So maybe I'm selfish and want to just write this for me. Prior to my mission this blog really became like my journal. I was really bad at journaling, but I could write on this blog easily, and I did so often. Maybe it's pride, believing that there are people out there that want to hear what I have to say.

I mean, a lot of people aren't reading it anyway, so I guess in the end it is still mostly just for me. There is so much happening in my life right now and I don't want to forget it. I don't want to forget how I feel about it, I don't want to miss the chance to write down my feelings so I can come back later and reflect on it. I should get this blog printed as a hard copy journal and keep it for my future generations to read. Maybe I was always writing it for them anyway.

Blog, I am pregnant! I think I barely told you that I got married, but I did, last year. I got married to the greatest human I have ever met! Where did he come from? Why does he love me? How did I trick him into marrying me? Why is he driving me crazy in this very moment when I am writing about how awesome he is? (He is seriously sitting on the couch right now giving me a hard time about writing on some blog he's never heard of. My nutty husband *swoon.*)

Our one year anniversary is coming up in about a week. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by! I can't believe that I am 18 weeks pregnant with our first baby, a little girl. I can't believe that we bought a new house and moved, and traveled to France for the Paris Temple open house, and our lives as exciting and amazing and wonderful and hard and exhausting and just absolutely beautiful.

I have so many things I am thinking about all of this and I think I am going to break it up into different segments. So I am going to become more consistent in my writing, because I don't want to forget.

Until next time.

Love,

Renny

Comments

Helen said…
I am reading it! Hurray!

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!