Rebirth

Do you ever find yourself in those quiet moments of deepest thinking, you know, when you can't fall asleep at night or when you're in the shower, feeling like you should be writing these thoughts down and sharing them with people? These are the thoughts to end world hunger and cure all illness after all. Well I have. When it happens I think, I should dust off the old blog and start writing again.

In the light of day, fully dressed with clean hair, it's hard to remember all of those brilliant thoughts that I should be sharing.

I miss this blog though. I blog with my mom and sisters now, at this site. It's so much fun. I love it! Sometimes I miss having a place all of my own. This is my little corner of the universe where all my thoughts can spill out, and anyone with the Internet and sufficient boredom can read them.

I don't know if I want a meandering blog. People like structure. They like purpose and direction. I want to give the people what they want.

Many things in my life have changed since my last post. Maybe I'll tell you about them in more detail for different reasons later ( don't worry about that maybe,  I definitely will.)

First of all, I finally found a job. I started working as a prosecutor for this fine state I live in down in Yuma. Do you know where Yuma is? I'll tell you all about it someday because I love Yuma now. I loved my job. It was amazing and I felt reassured every day that I had chosen the exact right career.

In the midst of all that something even more wonderful than a great job happened. I met the best person I have ever known. That, my friends, is no exaggeration. I met this wonderful human, this man, and I just fell in love with him so easily. He is full of goodness and kindness and it became immediately clear to me that I couldn't spend the rest of my life without him.

He lived three hours away from me. So I left my awesome job and found a different one ( doing the same thing, in a different place) and he and I got married. We got married and I moved into his house. Then, because he loves me, we moved! To another house. Our house. That move is very recent, like a week ago recent.

Getting married to the best human I have ever known and being in our new forever home (because I am never moving again. That was the absolute worst thing imagineable) is the best thing that has ever happened to me hands down. I have so many thoughts and feelings to share on the subject, but I am going to have to break it up into parts. It won't fit into one post. At least not one anyone would read.

I don't know what I want to tell you about all of that, or anything else... yet. But I haven't showered yet today (don't judge me) so I will probably have something more to share here soon.

I'm back. Please, stick around. I promise it's going to be a lot of fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!