Christmastime is Here

Life is flying by fast guys. I can't believe that in a mere matter of weeks it is going to be Christmas.

My job is going as well as can be I suppose. Did I ever tell you I got a job? I work at an elementary school. It is pretty much adventure time all the time.

Things around here have been pretty crazy,  we finally got the house all decorated for Christmas yesterday. This year for the church Christmas business I've had to pull out my flute, which I haven't played since 2010. I've had my flute for about 12 years now, so it really needs to be fixed. It makes me sad to have to mess with it as much as I do to keep it in tune. My plan this week is to see what I can get done on it just this week, in time for the 23rd, the Sunday before Christmas. I had to play it tonight for a stake fireside, it was... interesting.

Anyway, now my sister and I are reveling in the joy of the ABC Family original musical "The Mistle-Tones." Tia Mowry guys, you know, the pretty one. She is singing with Tori Spelling, you know, the girl that only gets to be famous because her dad is Aaron Spelling and basically made all of the shows.

It has been on for thirty minutes and comments such as, "this acting is almost as good as a Lifetime movie," have already happened. The main interest guy is cute though, and Tia has a good voice. I'm a sucker for a musical, even a musical I will mock the entire time. Ah, Christmas joys.

So this post was pointless. Merry Christmas y'all. I'll try and post another recipe post before the year is out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!