Chanson de Semaine

Happy Monday everyone!

So about a month back Playlist decided that it no longer would permit it's content to be played on third party websites, such as my blog.

Now I know most of you never listened to my song of the week anyway. I, however, love my song of the week, and this entire: you must click this to go there to do that.... garbage... was unacceptable to me.

So, playlist is gone, in exchange for this lovely youtube video (it is not lovely) on the sidebar.

This week is Poco's Keep on Tryin'. Such a quality song (high quality according to the uploader. I would have to agree.) Enjoy.

Also enjoy my niece, who is adorable. This is on her first birthday. The only way blogger will let me upload photos is from a URL. I must go complain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me