Joyeuses Pâques!



I could not allow negative posts to populate my blog today.

Easter is my favorite holiday. I doubt anyone that reads my blog will find this shocking: I am a religious person. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to be exact. As such, I celebrate Easter as the day that Jesus Christ overcame death and the grave and was resurrected. My church has been making these bible videos and posting them on their website for the past week or two (or more). They serve as a great reminder of the importance of the Easter holiday, and the blessings in my life that have come to me through my Savior and Redeemer of the world.

For example, I received a priesthood blessing on Tuesday night and feel much better now. I'm going home in three weeks for my sister's wedding. Also, I have decided to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints post bar test taking, and so many things have worked in my favor to make that possible. Blessings unmeasured, for sure.

Happy Easter everyone!

Comments

The Petersons said…
Happy Easter! You will make a wonderful missionary!
Megkran said…
Great decision, Lindsey! You will indeed make a fantastic missionary.

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Home... Where my Thoughts Escape Me