With So Much to Say, but No Words to Convey...

This is the problem with not blogging for a long time, I have a lot I want to say, and I just don't know where to start, or what to focus on. So here is a list:


1) My sister's birthday was on Saturday. She is now twenty one. I blogged about her awesomeness here. Love you Alicia Face.


2) It is October, and it is BEAUTIFUL here. I have been celebrating the wonder of October every single day, and it has been such a great celebration. Haunted corn mazed, ward activity with a pig roast, going to a pumpkin festival this weekend, fall break from school yesterday and today... amazing.




3) I am writing a children's story. Its almost done, then I will post it on here.


4)ANBERLIN on Nov. 6 I am happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I am going, sad that Nate won't be there. I've never seen them without him, and they aren't going to Salt Lake on this tour...


5) I have my first midterm this week. I'm a little nervous (and by little I mean a lot.) I've been studying and its one of those things where I feel like I get the material, but you know, that doesn't mean anything... I could still get all the questions wrong tomorrow. Ach. No, it'll be fine.


6) I've been thinking a lot lately about what the best job in the world would be, and it has definitely been reinforced that the answer to that is, "mom."


7) I love new music.


8) MY KITCHEN IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I didn't realize how unhappy not having one was making me until I came home and the sink worked and I almost started crying for joy.


9) I'm going to Boston for Thanksgiving, where should I visit while I'm there?


10) Conference was awesome. Watch this if you haven't already. I want to just add my amen to that.

Comments

dances alone said…
Lindsey, I love you. And would never want your heart to be sad. I'm so glad you're in such a beautiful place for October and hope its been everything you could ever want. I want to read this childrens story someday. And i want you to be a mom.

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!