Its Official...

Nate and I are old. Last night we went to the Fall Out Boy Concert, and almost everyone else there was 17 or18, and didn't really know what a concert was...
It was still fun, one of the best concerts I've ever been to. First up was Hey Monday, we had never heard of them before, but they were pretty good. Then Cobra Starship, always a good time. I don't really know their songs very well, but they are definitely entertaining live.
Then Metro Station- unimpressive. They dress sort of hardcore but their music... well...

Then All Time Low. They were awesome, and we got to touch the guitarist, dang sweet. They played some of my favorites, Jasey Rae; Dear Maria,Count Me In; and Popping Champagne. So, they are my song of the week, another favorite of mine, so you can hear their goodness.
Then, Fall Out Boy. I was really actually very impressed by how good they are live. I sort of wished
Pete Wentz would have shut up about.... well basically everything and played more music, but they played more of their old stuff than I thought they would, it was a good mix. Overall just thoroughly enjoyable.
So despite feeling a little geriatric... I contented myself with the fact that I am not the one turning 25 in a few weeks, and just enjoyed myself being at a concert with all the small children who probably thought that Fall Out Boy wrote Beat It, and had never heard of MEST.

Comments

Docface said…
Was the guitaris sweaty?
"Beat It," let me see, wasn't that Weird Al? :)
I will always be older than you.
Unknown said…
no mom, Weird Al was "Eat It." Silly.

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Home... Where my Thoughts Escape Me