Chanson de Semaine

I've decided to do a song of the week, in order to get more good music out into the world. However, since I love Christmas, I've decided that for the holiday season I'd post two Christmas songs a week. Don't worry, it won't be 8 different versions of Jingle Bells. Just a few tunes each week that are special to me, that I love to hear at Christmastime, and maybe other times as well...
This week may I direct you to the playlist on the side where you can hear one of my favorites, The Holly and the Ivy. Also, click here to listen to a song that has long been a classic in the Reynolds home. Merry Christmas!!!

Comments

trentathon said…
I <3 the Merry Christmas polka! You really did make my day with this song. I don't really know what else to say right now. Except that I don't know why you had to do a google page to display the song. Perhaps you wished to experiment.
Unknown said…
Perhaps I did.

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me