Sing Like You Think No One's Listening

On Wednesday I will be turning old (okay 23). So, of course, to celebrate this auspicious event I did what I always do... since I turned twenty. Holy Friday people, this was the 4th annual pumpkin party! If you weren't there, your life is probably empty. If you were, it's probably full. Of pumpkin.Nate's face in this picture makes me laugh so much. He's in pumpkin awe. Kasey is so excited. Can you blame her?Me and my wondrous roommates. Oh yeah... and my cousin, who had to be in the pic with the ladies.Happy pumpkin eaters.My beautiful roommates. They're single guys... (well I guess most of the guys that read this are in fact, not single... but if you are, or if you have single male friends...)Alicia and Curtis are holding Shena's pumpkin wonderment, and wanting to eat it right away.Reveling in pumpkin delight.Me and the beautiful Shena, who shares my love for October and pumpkin.I think those guys are angry that they aren't standing in the middle of these girls...My favorite part of this picture? No not Diane's face. My sister's, stop seducing the camera Alicia.

All in all, I'm looking forward to twenty three, I think it'll be a good year. With a birthday kick off like this, how could it not be?

Comments

Docface said…
I wish I had been there! It looks like so much fun.
Breezy said…
lindsey...you found me!! seriously that i was the most rocking party i've ever been too.....
Lauren said…
:(

I'm sad that I missed it. Have a great birthday though!!!
Bukran said…
We made pumpkin cheesecake in absentia the other night to celebrate as well.
Unknown said…
I'm so glad that people make pumpkin things in my honor! LRP I'm sad you weren't there as well but I hope your head feels better!
Docface said…
happy b-day!!! i wuuuv you!
to alicia: gosh alicia!
Ruth said…
Oh! such great pics! Happy 23rd Pumpkin-er-Birthday! Sorry its belated!
Nate's face is classic, I think he needs to see this picture

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me