Love You Much Better

So Thursday my mom and I went shopping. She wanted to buy me a new suit as a graduation gift. We found a good one at JCPenny (thanks mom.) Then, of course, we needed to get shoes to go with it, so we went to Payless... and the shoe bug bit me, there were so many cute shoes there. So we ended up buying me four pairs of shoes... including these. I love them.
Then later I decided to shop around online to find an outfit to go with them. I found this. So cute. Unfortunately, it costs 50 pounds altogether, which is approximately $100... oh shopping bug, why dost thou afflict me so?
Monday is coming and I am glad. I am excited for my job interviews, meeting Minnie, hanging with Shushi, and not punching zoobies (sorry Todd, I've given that practice up, I was losing friends.) And maybe, someday, my new shoes will have a blue dress to be worn with.

Comments

Kristin said…
pounds are going to be the death of me!
Chelsea said…
You know, I still really and truly cannot wear stiletto heels. How old am I again? Please, don't answer that...
Chelsea said…
Are you flying or driving? I suddenly can't remember... I could probably look it up in gmail, but I'm not. Maybe I will anyway.
Bukran said…
Emelda Marcos, eat your heart out...
Unknown said…
What about this dress. It's somewhat similar, but cheaper and still super super cute. I have a friend who has it and every time I see it I am slightly jealous.
Unknown said…
What about this dress. It's somewhat similar, but cheaper and still super super cute. I have a friend who has it and every time I see it I am slightly jealous.

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!