Dear I Fear We're Facing a Problem

I have been feeling off for the past couple of days. I think I'm failing at life.
I got a job. Its part time, as a tutor for kids. I have two job interviews this week. So things are looking up there.
I'm not very good at letting go of some things.
I fell down ice skating for the first time in my life last week. It wasn't even my fault. Some kid that likes to skate backwards ran into me while I was skating toward the exit.
My body hurts, I think I'm allergic to the planet earth. Which is mildly problematic since I'm not really sure I could survive very long on another planet.
I have nothing else to say. This post isn't very positive...
Tyler is coming home soon. There, thats positive.

Comments

alirara said…
debbie downer called she's going to get you for stealing her job. geez you are in california, be happy! go to sanfran and ride a trolley. if i ever gett visit you we are doing that.
alirara said…
debbie downer called she's going to get you for stealing her job. geez you are in california, be happy! go to sanfran and ride a trolley. if i ever gett visit you we are doing that.
Ruth said…
I personally love you guys...and hope that you are feeling better today. You make me laugh (okay...not when you are down). Hang in there. Life gets better. One baby step at a time. Have you ever seen the movie, "What about Bob?" that would make you laugh.
Love you
"Auntie" R
Kristin said…
I feel your pain (probably more emotionally than physically, but my left leg has been kind of sore...)
Ruth said…
I notice that everyone has an "older posts" link on the bottom of their pages except for me. Lil renny, do you know why? and do you know how I can remedy this? I ended up putting all my blogs in one scroll cuz I couldn't figure it out. You are a brainiac...help!

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Give it Up

Whatever Happened to My Transylvania Twist?