Latter Day Prophets are Number One

This article gives basic facts about President Hinckley, for those that would like to know a few.
I was thinking last night, President Hinckley was the Prophet during the shaping years of my life. I remember when I was little I knew who President Benson and then President Hunter were, my parents and primary teachers talked about them, and I think that was the main reason I accepted that they were prophets, because those people said so. President Hinckley was the prophet during that time in my life when I learned for myself the importance of having a testimony of the gospel and know that I knew he was the prophet because I knew it.
President Hinckley taught us to, "Be Grateful, Be Smart, Be Clean, Be True, Be Humble, Be Prayerful." He built more temples in one sitting than any other prophet before him. He traveled outside of the United States more than any other prophet before him as well. He was funny, he was smart, but most importantly he is a humble servant of the Lord. So President Hinckley, I promise to, "stand a little taller, be a little better," and I'm glad that you now get to be united with your wife. I'm also looking forward to president Monson; he will warm hearts, happy thoughts will be shared, tears may be shed, and we will all grow to know and love the Lord more each day.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i feel the same way. he was my favorite prophet, and bc he was prophet my whole life

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Home... Where my Thoughts Escape Me