Together We're Invincible
If you can't handle the atmosphere of concerts don't go. That is all I have to say. I wish I had said it to the girl standing in front of me at the Muse concert last night. Instead I began plotting her downfall, but since I don't know her name or where she lives, I suppose she has escaped her terrible fate... for now. Aside from her constant rants and shoving backwards, causing me to fall into the people behind me, who then shoved me back into her to illicite her annoyingly dirty looks, the Muse concert was... amazing. This was definitely a very high budget concert. There was a sweet light show, explosions after certain songs, and his guitar was glittery and lit up. Like, an actual light in his guitar. Underneath the spectacular "special effects," you could tell that Matthew Bellamy is a guy who just wants to get out there and rock. So rock he did. On the guitar and the piano. Butterflies and Hurricanes was amazing. I would post a video of it... but it all sounds...

Comments