The Sun and the Moon

Due to the fact that some people won't update because I haven't... ahem... look, I'm updating!
Here are some pics from our fun time at the Clark Planetarium!
I always knew I could be a weather girl. Look at the weather in Phoenix everyone!! Additionally, my hair looks really red in this picture, sort of crazy.

Oh no!! Its the kissing disease!!!Hmmm.... who knows what this means for me now!!!


I know you're all wondering how on earth I contracted said kissing disease.... well, now you know... I prefer the clean and simple type. Especially when they break themselves and their brother out of prison!

Good times.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ummm, I'm still wondering. When did you go to the planetarium and who were you kissing there?
Mom
Chelsea said…
I am glad you updated because I kept checking about twenty times a day. And I didn't want to say anything because I knew you had a million things to do. However, I have no idea what some of those things mean, especially because I cannot see the pictures on my comp. Lame. I bet Sean would be proud though.
Chelsea said…
Ok, this is officially annoying me. Where are the pictures?! Wah! :( :(
Bukran said…
The BlogNazi just called...he wants his photos to be fully functioning...
Todd said…
I don't see any pictures! I want to see the pictures!
Unknown said…
sorry I don't know why the pics aren't showing up. I'm working on it.
Chelsea said…
I see them! I see them!
Bukran said…
I'm glad you went into the Gap to take that shot... Clean & simple? Wow.
Chelsea said…
Bukran, I'm glad you knew it was the Gap.
Unknown said…
Well in Bukran's defense, he was with us... so, he should know

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Home... Where my Thoughts Escape Me