Plains, Trains, and Automobiles

Basically, I am updating, because I didn't want to be a hypocrite. I don't know why I feel that my life gets incredibly dull once school starts, I have no exciting news to tell... Being a T.A. is a lot of fun this semester, but very time consuming, and I am going to go over my allotted amount of hours again. Oh well, more money for me!
Conference is this weekend, and we all know what that means, Conference breakfast bash extravaganza!! Who is excited?? I think the better question is, who isn't excited, because those people need to be driven out of town. (Just kidding, you can walk... get it...)
Class isn't as wonderful as I wanted it to be. My Italy class is way rad, and my Old Testament class is great. Makeup is middling ( probably cause right now we're doing everything I already know how to do...) D&C could be better, European Expansion bores me, and TMA 201 is dreadful. And that is all I do with my life. Pathetic isn't it?
Well, you have no idea how near ranting I am right now. I think I need to do something way fun... I'll get back to you when I have had time for that. Um... I think I was going to say something else but I forgot what it was. Sorry this post is so lame, but now my blog is updated.
Pumpkin Party! Coming soon...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whatever, your life is a tragicomedy of poetic verse. Our lives are all made the more enjoyable for reading it.
Bukran said…
Props for the Breakfast Bash. I give two hooves up for that homemade Orange Julius! Conference ROCKS!
Unknown said…
Chelm, you're so great.

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!