ALOHA!!!

Or Iaorana ( is that even how you spell it dad?) Anyway you say it, greetings from Hawaii. Pictures will be forthcoming, once Chelm gets here with her dig cam and we can upload to our hearts content. Too bad our apt doesn't get internet, but I think you can get Wi-Fi in the kitchen sometimes, at any rate there will be photos to make everyone sufficiently jealous.
Well I got here at about 10:00 PM Hawaii time, and since my little clock is still on Utah time it was 2AM for me. So sleeping in the airport wasn't too bad since I had only gotten about 5 hours of sleep the night before I left. Anyway, nothing was stolen, and I am now perfectly safe and sound in little Laie on the island of Oahu. I woke up about every hour to the lady on the intercome saying one thing or another, but besides that, those little chairs in the airport can be quite comfortable. Okay, so that is a complete lie, but if you're tired enough, you can really sleep on anything.
Well, now I am here, I still have a ton of stuff to do and once I'm finally all settled I don't know how I'll be able to even go to class. Don't worry parents, I will I will. Everything here is amazingly beautiful, and I'm pretty sure that this is what the earth will eventually look like when it is in its celestial state. Don't quote me on that though, they do need to get rid of the roaches first. I'm happy to report I haven't seen any yet. So that is fabulous.
Well, that is about all I have to say right now. Hope everyone enjoys their summer as much as I'll be enjoying mine. I'll see you in about 8 weeks or four months, depending on what you are doing yourselves.
In closing, in typical Hawaiian fashion, Check it!

Comments

Kristin said…
You're in HI! Lets be friends and email!

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Home... Where my Thoughts Escape Me