The Madness Continues

Well Duke is out, so is Gonzaga, and so is Texas. Why are we even watching anymore? Because we love basketball! Bukran's bracket is totally annihilating everyone else's. Lame, well here is hoping that the rest of my bracket doesn't get totally destroyed. The Zags UCLA game was probably the saddest of my life. I was hoping for another amazing finish like Texas had, and that didn't happen. But Texas got out on Saturday. I bet Sterling was so fun at his mission reunion after that.
In other news, my favorite people... you'd think that would be sarcasm... played a pretty good prank on my apartment this week. I'm not gonna lie, it was good. They broke in at about 3 in the morning and planted 6 mice in our apartment. Yeah that was Thursday, and we pretty much woke up the entire apartment complex. They will be destroyed. I don't care what Nate says, I could outprank him any day of the week, just wait and see. That magic is yet to come. Well its time for scripture study so I'm out, until another day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

Green is the Color that Everyone Sees all Around Me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!