I'm so angry not really...

So I've tried to post a picture, and it didn't work. But Paul was mad that I hadn't made a new post yet, so here I am, updating it. So March Madness update, Nathan Carl Ross is supposed to fix some of my weak spots on my bracket because of the wonderful thing I did for him, man he so owes me big time. Besides that, my bracket is doing okay. The Zags are still going strong. As long as Morrison doesn't have any more weak sauce games we'll be fine. Duke will die. Thats all there is to it. So watch this weekend and pray that Gonzaga beats UCLA. And for Sterlings sake, GO TEXAS! Well, anyway, I do want them to play Duke because that would be so entertaining to see. Thats all for now. Maybe someday soon there will be a photo present here. Until then... nope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give it Up

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

Home... Where my Thoughts Escape Me